The following hours are for my office located in the Sandy Springs / Dunwoody area:
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 2:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:30 pm|
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to fill out a health intake form and discuss your health history and your needs for the session.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Unexpected events occur. However, in order to be fair to all clients the following policies are in place:
- We ask that you provide at least 24 hours advance notice of any cancellation or rescheduling so I can have time to schedule another client into your vacancy.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 12 hours notice.
- Rescheduling or cancellation must be arranged either by phone or text.
- Rescheduling or cancellation may not be arranged by email since I may not receive your message in time to arrange other appointments in lieu.
- A $40 fee will be charged for a second offense of cancelling without providing 12 hours notice, and all subsequent missed appointments will be charged the full scheduled service price.
- The first No-Show offense will be charged a 50% fee of the cost of the session. All subsequent No-Shows will be charged the full scheduled service price.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate following appointments.
- Regardless of the length of the treatment actually received, the client is responsible for the full scheduled service price.
- Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted.
- A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Payment in full is required at the time services are rendered.
We look forward to serving you!